TV9 Live Streaming: TV 9 is a news network that is owned by Associated Broadcasting Company Private Limited (ABCL). The channel was established in the year 2004 founded by Ravi Prakash. TV9 was the first television channel in Telugu to provide 24-hour news coverage in India and it became popular with the Telugu audience for its bold and unbiased presentation of news to the people. The tagline (For a Better Society) has connected to the people very soon. It has over 50 million viewers all over India.
TV9 Live Streaming – Watch Tv9 News Live Online!
ABCL is one of the fastest growing media companies in India today. TV9 in Andhra Pradesh was the first news channel in Telugu to provide news round the clock and the ratings for the channel has increased quickly and became the leader with unique brand of bold and fearless journalism. In just four years ABCL added seven more channels to their bouquet, each channel plays a major role in its own language. Associated Broadcasting Company Private Limited is a Private Company incorporated on 09 May 2003. It is an Indian Private Company registered at Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 250,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 213,360,992.It is involved only in News activities.
The channels that are being broadcasted in different languages by ABCL are as follows:
TV 9 Telugu – For a better Society.
Jai Telangana – An exclusive channel for Telangana State.
TV9 Karnataka – The first news channel in Kannada, and runaway TRP topper.
TV9 Gujarati – The only Gujarati news channel, and a resounding success.
TV9 Marathi- Our stake in the financial capital.
News 9 (English) – A happening channel for our most happening city.
TV 9 was awarded a Prestigious Airtel INB award was presented to TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash in 2009.
TV9 CEO Mr. Ravi Prakash received Malaysian Legendary Award from Malaysian Prime Minister Mr. Najib Razak in 2010.
TV9 Output Editor Mr. Chandramouli received Delhi Telugu Academy Ugadi Puraskar from the then Union Minister Mr. Kapil Sibal.
Tata Docomo Media Award was presented to TV9 CEO Mr. Ravi Prakash by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri. Konijeti Rosaiah in 2010.
ABCL is a journalist-led media company wedded to the purpose of building a better society through free-spirited journalism. Nonpartisan journalism is a sovereign value to us.
Mission Statement: For A Better Society
ABCL stands for a better society, it believes that by disseminating impartial, balanced and credible news in a creative and challenging format and by hosting a free and fearless conversation of ideas of all persuasions will help society in making informed choices.
ABCL Policy – All TV9 channels and their affiliates adhere to nine policies:
1. News First: Aggressive news gathering organisation.
2. Editorial Sovereignty: It hosts a free environment for journalists, and all its editorial decisions are taken in complete independence of commercial or other considerations.
3. People First: The Company upholds the primacy of the citizen in relation to the state.
4. Respect for the Rule of Law: Corruption is India’s most serious problem that can be abolished only if the media promotes respect for the law. Big or small, every unlawful act by public figures stems from a lack of respect for the law.
5. Integrity:ABCL requires its journalists to adhere to a stringent code of integrity and avoid all forms of illegal gratification.
6. Credibility: Credibility accrues only to the painstaking media house. To earn it one would have to resist the facile conclusion and the easy sound bite.
7. Nonpartisan Journalism: The channel reports the news in an unbiased manner it believes that this can be achieved only by having balanced stories presenting all sides of an issue. ABCL does not provide political commentary but rather provides an honest, accurate, and unbiased depiction of the day’s events. It ensures that the news it delivers is not colored by any racist, sexist, homophobic, or fascist undertones.
8. Progressive Approach: It stands for change, improvement, and reform in Indian society. We take an unshakeable stance against divisive religiosity, superstition and xenophobia. We believe that a liberal exchange of ideas can take place only in an atmosphere of tolerance.
9. Disaster Relief: The Channel seeks to assist those who are in need during a disaster, natural or man-made. The news is a very powerful source of communication and during times of need it is necessary that the channel be a source of crucial information for those in need. Therefore, our disaster coverage will be designed to help people in distress, and all criticism and negative commentary will be withheld until after the incident has been sufficiently resolved.
TV 9 is not only famous for the news coverage but also for its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), it has been organizing various programs, both on and off screen for enhancing the life standards of the public.
One among them is extending a helping hand for flood victims in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2004, TV9 ran a series of programs to bring the plight of people in Nalgonda and Mahabubnagar districts to light, who are suffering from fluorosis because of high fluoride content present in their drinking water.
It has raised funds for children who had Congenital Heart disease through their “Saving Little Hearts campaign” a mass awareness program about Congenital Heart disease in children.
TV9 management has made a huge eco-friendly clay Ganesha idol at the time of Ganesh Chaturthi Hyderabad to bring environmental awareness among public.
The majority of the government schools across Andhra Pradesh have been lacking in basic facilities like proper buildings, black boards, benches, tables and even books. Most of them have been functioning without electricity, drinking water or drainage facilities. TV9’s seminar on the Right to Literacy in 2006 demanded better conditions in schools.
TV 9 has been a step ahead in terms of CSR compared to other media channels as it is being helpful in many ways to the people of society.